Friday, October 15, 2010

HIGHER AND HIGHER

On to the next one... Just finished successful shows at the Venice Piazza at the McKinley Hill. Now pulling an all-nighter working on the souvenir program for WEDDING SINGER THE MUSICAL. Ika nga ni mareng Nikki Valdez who message me on Facebook, ang hirap nga naman kumayod but we love what we're doing so we keep doing it...

All I know is, it took me a lifetime to get to this point. And now that my folks are finally supportive of what I wanna do, then I gotta do everything it takes to safeguard and protect this. Higher and higher... yep. Indeed.

Saw the cutest chow-chow by the way the other day while having lunch with my pal Caisa... How cute is this. I wanna have one, trained and all, with instant affinity and liking towards me, without the burden and hassle of having to raise it. AKA. Robo-Chow-Chow.



WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
4 pcs. takoyaki.. right next to our ad for Wedding Singer which came out in Inquirer today. woot woot!


Dinner:
5 pcs. mozarella sticks with dip
5 pcs. chicken fingers with gravy
1/2 fried chicken from Mc Do
3 spoons of rice
5 sips of coffee

EXERCISE:
none


WEIGHT:
189.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment