Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TARGETS UNACHIEVED

REPOSTING FROM MONDAY...

TOMORROW'S TARGET (Monday Oct.11):
- eat breakfast
- eat less
- jog in the Polo Field before rehearsals
- no ice cream and late dinner

Eat Breakfast? Nope. I still skipped it. Because the minute I got up, I started working. 
Eat less? I think so. Well I didn't eat as much as Monday. 
Jog in the polo field? Nope. because work got in the way.
No Icream? Well, yes, I didn't have ice cream.
Late Dinner? Well, I had a late snack.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Spaghetti Vongole
3-cheese Ensaymada
Queso de Bola dip
1 glass of Apple Cinnamon Iced Tea

Dinner:
2 pc. Combo Kebab w/ Rice
2 glasses of Dalandan Sangria
2 pcs. sticky rice
1/2 serving of nachos

I'm getting busier and busier by the day. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's go! I have to regain my social life back though. haha. =)



WEIGHT
188.5 pounds

- 2000 and THIN

No comments:

Post a Comment