Saturday, October 16, 2010

SLACK IS CUT

Apparently, a busy guy is capable of some downtime. And that's exactly what I had today. I mean besides the usual morning to mid-afternoon stress, I had pretty light day today... and most importantly some semblance of normalcy in my life. Today was my pal Rina's birthday. She was one of my sister and mother figures in SM and it's so nice that we've managed to stay in touch. Of course, the whole kooky and zany bunch of the marketing group was there to belt their hearts out to MUSIC 21... but more importantly, it's the company that you keep, even after your time with a company is over, that really just sticks with you. I love my SM family... I'll forever be a part of them, even if technically, I don't work for Men's Fashion anymore...

And then, I headed to Tata's surprise birthday party where Kirk, Deb, and some of her other friends prepared a carnival-themed party for her - replete with cotton candy, sorbetes, nachos, a candy buffet, and drinking games where you can possibly win a stuffed toy if you get luck. How cool right? It was just fun and good vibes all throughout the evening, and I guess I just really missed my friends. With my schedule for Wedding Singer, and the work that follows me 'til the wee hours of the morning, sometimes I can't catch a breath anymore. Thankfully today, I did =) And I feel reenergized moving forward to the hell week that is this week. Goodbye social life, hello prod week for Wedding Singer which opens in October 23 =)

Cheers to one of the cutest couples in the world, and congrats Kirk on the championship =)

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
Venti Creme Brulee Macchiato
3-Cheese and Ham Sandwich



Dinner:
Watermelon Shake
Lemonade
Pasta Telefono
3 slices of Bread
Mozarella Dip

Rina's Birthday:
Yakimeshi Rice
Fish Fillet
Fries
2 Chicken Wings
1 serving of pancit
1 glass of iced tea

Tata's Birthday:
1 pc. hotdog
Nachos w/ Beef and Cheese
Cotton Candy
1/2 bottle of beer
1 shot of brandy
Sour Tape
Gummi Bears

EXERCISE:
none


WEIGHT:
191.5 pounds
(gained three pounds... oh nyo)

No comments:

Post a Comment