Sunday, June 6, 2010

142 - 143: HOLD THE LINE

I haven't been able to blog lately... and that comes with a consequence. I haven't been able to keep tabs on my eating, my food intake, and my weight. And I've kinda been feeling the aftermath in my love handles, my stomach, my blubber, and my mental 2000 and Thin state of mind. Don't let yourself go Toff. Don't let yourself go. It's time to get back to shape. You've less than a week before the States.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Day 142:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
2 pcs. chicken (legs)
Rice
Pineapple Fit n' Right


Dinner:
Chori Burger
Fries
Baby Back Ribs
Pineapple Fried Rice
2 glasses of Watermelon Shake

Day 143:
Breakfast:
Tapa
1 Sunny-side up egg
1 cup of sinangag rice
Dalandan Juice

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
Watermelon Shake
Crispy Kangkong

Dinner:
7 pcs. flaming wings
1 cup of rice
1 glass of red iced tea

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment