Sunday, June 6, 2010

144 - 145: Sex and the City 2

I saw Sex and the City 2, and contrary to what a lot of fanatics have been saying about it, I actually really enjoyed it. Maybe the problems and conflicts were more marital now as opposed to the single gal that everyone grew and fell in love with but I loved how real it seemed and I was connected to the movie from start to finish. Crying, bawling, laughing, and going at the edge of my seat when Carrie did a major booboo... I was emotionally involved and it just goes to show how big an impact the series has made in my life. Plus, as a writer, it is within my biggest aspiration to be as witty as Carrie Bradshaw.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Day 144:

Breakfast:
none

Lunch:

Dinner:
Chicken Noodle Soup
Liempo w/ Java Rice
Watermelon Shake
1 venti caramel macchiato
1 strawberry daiquiri
1 bottle of san mig light


Day 145:

Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Lechon Macau from Next Door
Fried Rice
1 serving of crispy noodles

Merienda / Dinner:
8 slices of white cheese pizza from Brooklyn
2 servings of pesto w/ fried chicken chops
2 liters of Red Horse

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 Franifer and Jobes

Mark, Jon, Fred, Carlos

EXERCISE: 
2 hours and 30 minutes tennis on Day 144


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment