Wednesday, June 23, 2010

161-162: Country Club

A few days ago, Manoy Snooky invited us to join him for lunch at a private country club in San Francisco. Wow, talk about pompous. There's a strict dress code that had to be followed that we couldn't wear jeans. Okay sure, no problem. So I didn't wear jeans. I wore a denim top and formal cargos and boatman shoes. True enough, when I showed up at the club, denim of any kind wasn't allowed - top or bottom. And they also didn't allow cargo pants. I was like, "What?" Thank God I was still let in because Manoy Snooky was good friends with the owner. But still... ummm hello?! Strict much.


It's a good driving range though. Manoy Snooky and my nephew DJ joined some Father and Son Gold Tournament for Father's Day. How cute! Do I wish I had that with Dad? Ummm... haha. But I thought it was really sweet of him to send me off when I left for New York a couple of days ago. From the inside the house, he saw me off 'til outside and gave me a hug. Awww Dad. You're full of suprises. Until he saw a duck fly by... and in typical manly fashion, imitated a shotgun motion, and went "Bang!" Haha. Our family is so weird.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
DAY 161:
Breakfast:
1 strip of bacon

Lunch:
2 Sliders
2 pieces of bread
Half a Fish Strip
Risotto with Sausage



Merienda:
1 Lemonade from Auntie Anne's
Cinnamon Pretzel

Dinner:
2 pcs. Ribs
White Rice



DAY 162:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 Glass of Lowfat Milk
Sinangag Rice
Lechon Macau
Half an Order of Taco Bell Nachos



Dinner:
2 bowls of Sukiyaki
1 pc. shrimp tempura
1/2 gindara


EXERCISE:
Day 161:
20 minutes jogging

Day 162:
none

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

At the Country Club
DJ, Joycie, Mikey

Me and Ginny


At the Great Mall of America


Jollibee in SAN FO!!!!

Huwow!



At siyempre, kung saan may Jollibee, dapat may Red Ribbon

WEIGHT UPDATE:
187 pounds...
oh my god. himala. despite everything I've been eating, though I feel my stomach and my love handles expanding exponentially. Crap. Here now in New York! Time to walk of this shit! No subway!

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment