Tuesday, June 1, 2010

140: TAKEOFF AND LANDING

Last Sunday was our showcase. What can I say? Come what may: it was nothing short of great, cool, hot, tops, hip, swell, neat, keen, wild, fab :) Congrats to my workshop mates. I'm so happy and proud of you all. Welcome to the stage! Hope to see you guys in future productions... and in workshop next year! Me... I'm happily skipping on to behind-the-scenes theater... That's really my strength. But once in awhile, it's nice to be onstage, to rehearse, learn choreo, music, and memorize. Theater is really my great love. I love you theater :) You make me so alive :)

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
1 Fit n' Right Pineapple
1 Nachos w/ Everything from the Rockwell Cinema

Dinner:
1 bag of Piatos
Orange Juice

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:


Shots from my iPHONE


Congrats Jay! Idol!

Anna and Sylveth. Thank you so much :)

Franifer as Bulings looks on

Honeyvabes looking so... eerie!

STOLEN FROM OTHER PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK


Rules Regulations and Respect

At Enrico Fermi High

It's 7 o' clock America... time for Hard to Believe

A sloppy buttress

Who would've guessed I would come to prom and get caught up in its spell... isn't it.. well... swell...

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment