Saturday, June 12, 2010

149-150: RATATOUILLE

This blog entry covers last Tuesday and Wednesday in 2000 and Thin:

Let me start by saying that as of now, my mind is drawing a blank. I can't think of anything to write. Well, the fact that I'm writing means I'm thinking. But it's not the kind of thought that I'd like to overcome and pervade my system. I haven't been reading magazines and newspapers and perhaps, my intellectual learning has been stunted. As a human being, your task is to constantly learn and expand your knowledge with anything and everything you can lay your hands on... whether it be trivial or profound tidbits of thought, it shouldn't matter. Keep asking. Keep reading. Keep learning. Thus, I am resolved to start reading Time Magazine again, and/or actually read the lifestyle magazines I spend thousands of pesos on instead of just browsing through the pictures. My vocabulary is becoming limited and uninteresting. I need to be provocative... compelling... subversive...

I will take this time away from home to get my act together... and also try not to gain weight. Egad! Sayang naman lahat ng sakripisyo ko...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
DAY 149
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Truffle Macaroni and Cheese
Fries

Dinner:
2 pcs. chili wings
3 pcs. dumplings
1 pc. rotti
1 yuck cocktail



Classic Nachos
Buffalo Wings
Strawberry Margarita

DAY 150:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
4 pcs. spam
2 servings of rice
1/2 bangus
1 serving of scrambled egg


Merienda:
4 square slices of shakeys pizza

Dinner:
EXAGGGGGGGGG........
2 pcs. spring roll
1 serving of thai fragrant rice
green chicken
5 servings of phad thai
1 thai iced tea
crispy pork
bites of sticky rice w/ mango
white cloud cocktail



1 glass of coke w/ whisky
2 bottles of red horse

1 crispy chicken burger
1 small fries
1 small pineapple juice

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

Lunch w/ Sants
Naughty naughty

Look what Santi ordered in the Diner place in greenbelt? Shettt

Brunch w/ my Theater Barkada


Bea Bourg Kakki Caisa

Kyla Glenn

Redmond... congrats! He's playing the lead in Equus this coming July under Repertory Philippines

Gabs Red

Red and Caisa

Kakki, Me, Caisa, Red, Kyla, Glenn, Gabs

Take 2

Dinner w/ Mara, HB and Rev at People's


Welcome back Mara! Seen here with HB

Rev followed for dessert and drinks

Siblings

Quote from Rockwell... haha

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment