Sunday, May 30, 2010

139: ONE DAY MORE

Today's pretty special for a lot of us. Today marks the last day of rehearsals for Atomic Prom, the showcase I've been rehearsing for for like the past month because tomorrow... dun dun dun... it's showtime! All the long hours of choreo, music rehearsals, blocking, acting games... it all leads to this. You only have this one moment to live and be the character you have to be... I'm in the chorus but fuck yeah, I'm chorus. Let's rock it. :) I'm actually in a good mood now... I was pretty blah awhile ago. Besides, I am in a constant tussle with my friend Marek on who's gonna be the best dressed chorus. So far, he's leading. I really like his Act 1 and Act 2 student outfits. But no one can top my announcer costume, and my prom costume. Thank you ukay ukay in Frisco and New York. Biyatch, wadup?!?! Wait so actually it's tied. 2-2

Anyway, it was a pretty fun sitz probe today in my house where we got to rehearse the numbers with our band. CJ is the best. And really, when it's live music, it's like the show transforms. The energy is different. I just hope we get to be on top of the notes because sometimes, pumapaltos talaga... and kamusta naman ang learning one of the songs two days before the actual show. Epic fail!


Today, I also got to see the stage adjustment of the first few numbers of Paris 1832, and Act 2 of the Tech Run in the time that I could... given that we had all day rehearsals. My good friends Gians and Lifecoach are part of it. Bulings is too. And Farida. Directed of course by Ana Abad Santos who is one of the most promising directors out there right now. Imagine this... going to Onstage in the morning to hopefully catch a run, they started a bit late, then after sitz probe before transferring to Manansala, I dragged some of my workshopmates to Onstage again. At least we got to catch the Tech Run of Act 2. Good job guys! So proud of you all. :)

Yun na oh... it's the classic Les Mis formation, spearheaded by Mark, and behind him are Gians and Bulings... yes nangunguna sa balota. Iboto :P

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 cup of white rice
1 pc. spicy chicken from KFC

Dinner:
1 pasta agli olio
Tea

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

AT THE SITZ PROBE


Go Jay!!!

This is the moment... let it sparkle and shine... masyado raw makintab CJ. haha

Peachy... why the sour face?

Concentrate kung concentrate

AT THE PARIS 1832 TECH RUN




CLOWNING AROUND AT OUR LAST REHEARSAL




EXERCISE:
none


- 2000 and THIN

No comments:

Post a Comment