Thursday, April 22, 2010

102: ISSHIN KIRIN

Had fun yesterday with the gang. We all came out to Ponti to countdown to my good friend Julo's birthday at Cheers Wednesdays before Christel, Mela, and I headed to Encore to let loose and go wild. Haha. We checked out Amber and stayed for a couple of smokes before we met up with my buddy Mesh at the club. It was nice being out and about again. Heavy hiphop without a care in the world, preceded by light indie and throwback tunes in Ponti. The wavelength of both places are polar opposites but if you hardwire your brain depending on where you are like I did, you would have so much fun... like I did. Ngek. How redundant.

Denise, Christel, Vicky, Mela, my bestman in a parallel universe David, birthday boy Julo, and Marco.

Yesterday was also doubly special because my good friend Santi made an announcement - contrary to what I thought, or rather, feared he was going to say when he was dropping hint hints last Monday. He was like... this is my last stick. I can't smoke anymore. Yadi-yada. I really thought he had cancer or something and that would have just killed me. Apparently, he and Anna are having a baby together! Seriously, I couldn't be happier. Santi is now officially my kumpare and I will spoil their baby to death. Congrats guys!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
2 pcs. hotdog
1 bottle of soymilk
1/2 cup of fried rice


Lunch:
Mango Shake


Dinner:
none

Alcohol:
1 can of Kirin Beer from Sango

3 bottles of red horse at Ponti
1 Malibu Rum at Encore
1 bottle of san mig light at Encore

Ungodly Hour Snack:
Pork Curry


SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:


at the SM Go-See
Gonzalo

Matt

At Sanggo after workshops


Robbie and Peachy holding an IPAD and a Pink Macbook Pro respectively.

Sundee and my soon-to-be kumpare Santi. Congrats dude! So happy for you and Anna.

At Ponti for Cheers Wednesdays


Me and Denise

Jap and Ron Weasely

Vicky and the wrong marco... two thumbs up! haha

Mela, David, Vicky, and Marco

Bourgeoisie

Lisa and Igol

Vicky and Mela

Ika nga ni Gege... uyyyy bagay, bagay! Me and Gel. hahahaha

At Encore
Christel, Igol and Mela

Mad love for Mesh and Christel

Bourgeoislicious

The new girl in town

NAUGHTIES:
Derrick and his burger steak

Denise and her kare-kare

Robbie and Peachykins with their fries...

EXERCISE:
none

WEIGHT:
186 pounds

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment