Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DAY 87: IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHING'S HEATING UP

Had the best workout yesterday. My muscles are still sore from the 1 hour circuit training and jogging I did. I felt kinda suman after... bulky and bloated. But waking up today... it's like wow. I deflated and toned up. Sarap! And I'm feeling a bit woozy but the good kind of woozy that puts you at ease. Yung parang... heavy lang yung eyes mo. Your body is relaxed. And you're not necessarily sleepy. You're just kinda chill.

I will try to workout again tonight before watching Clash of the Titans... I can't wait! I saw the original a gazillion times when I was kid... so when I heard they were gonna have a remake, I was like... O M G.

Also can't wait to see everyone again. Theater is weird noh? You're in each other's faces everyday... as in to the point na sawaan. And then pag tapos na, you hardly see each other. Everyone gets busy with other rackets and productions, their other groups, or their own lives, and you're still the same old. I'm glad everyone is coming out tonight. Nakaka-miss yung mga utaw.

EXERCISE:
1 hour circuit training at the Polo Gym
1 lap of jogging around the Polo Field


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 pc. fried chicken
White Rice
5 glasses of Mango-Orange Minute Maid w/ Pulp


Late Dinner:
1 Glass of Watermelon Shake
3 Taquitos
Fries
2 Slivers of Polo cheese Burger



SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:


THE NENSO AND IDA SERIES
*These guys are hardcore. They actually workout everyday. Gym. Jogging. Parkcour. Lahat na. I actually bumped into them last Monday while playing tennis naman. These two are my thin-spiration.




AT CAFE MONDIAL IN SILVER CITY


*Julo, Jetty and Jecko

*Marco, DJ Mike, and Christel

*Erika and friend

*Marco and Ida Fae... again! haha.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE... PLEASE
*Ida, Mela, Mia T


ALCOHOL:
2 bottles of Gilbey's Premium


MORNING WEIGHT:
192.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
194 pounds

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment