Sunday, April 4, 2010

DAY 84: UTANG NA LOOB. TAMA NA.

Ayoko na mag-shopping. It's a disease. I swear. I must've gotten it from my mom. And I'm not one of those strategic, purposive shoppers who canvass all the stores, compare prices, and think twice, thrice, and four times before they get something off the rack. I'm an impulse buyer. So pag type... go lang. Shet. So glad we're leaving in a couple of hours back for Manila. I can't stay here any longer because 1) nauubos lang pera ko dito; and 2) sobra ko nang ke-taba. Like sobrang ke-taba. Umaapaw.

Yun lang.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
5 Chopstick-fuls of rice
Lechon Macau
4 pcs. wings from Mc Do

Dinner:
8 pcs. wings from Mc Do

... for a total of 12. haha. kalurkey!

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
Me, mum and my former boss... Senator Jinggoy... who I love with all my heart. Vote for him for Senator ayt? Let's do this!

Finally got to take the MTR yesterday. We took the cab after lunch to Causeway Bay since Mom, Tita Bernie and Ajja shopped at the bigger sogo. I, on the other hand, took the MTR to Central so I can shop at the bigger H n M. Ganda talaga ng subway ng Hong Kong. Class na class.

Was just talking to Manay Aj today... seriously? How can people not go inside and buy something everytime they pass this store? Right now, they're peddling their Garden Collection for Women. Sayang tapos na yung designer collaborations.

Let's go color-blocking. See kahit sa H n M, usong-uso ang color blocking. And at first, ayaw pa maniwala sa akin ng mga bossing ko sa SM. Seriously... trust and you shall receive.

Channeling Ms. Aye. Tumataba na ako. shet. Was checking to see if my color-blocked shorts from this streetwear store looked good. I ended up buying it. It's red on one side, and navy blue on the other.

EXERCISE:
none

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment