Anyway, this is me last December / January...
People ask me all the time. How did I do it? Well, I just keep telling 'em read my blog. It's all there. Haha. Yuck, nagpromote? Well, here's a recap and overview of the things that I did.
- Cut down on food intake. Reduce the portions of the food that you consume.
- Exercise everyday. Any exercise is better than no exercise. Even if you're busy, you have to find the time to exercise. Because if there's a will there's a way. I basically alternated between jogging on the treadmill, jogging in the polo field, jogging with my Monday jogging group for two Mondays, circuit training in the polo gym, and playing tennis. Oddly enough, I never once did Bikram Yoga during 2000 and Thin and that's supposed to really tone you up. I think I'll start doing this once my schedule opens up.
- Quit soda. I haven't drunk soda since I started. I only mix it with the alcohol that I drink nowadays.
- Quit sweets. Say no to chocolates, ice cream and the like. Don't get inggit when your friends are shoving ice cream down their throats. Five seconds in the lips, a lifetime in their hips.
NO-NOs that I still do (but it helped somehow)
- I skip breakfast. Breakfast is supposedly the most important meal.
- I skip meals. My friends say that it's better to consume five or six tiny meals that if you went out with a bang for one.
- Sometimes, I only eat one meal a day and then I get drunk on alak.
So now that I've lost 40 pounds? What's next. Well, I'm 185 pounds as of this morning. And they say you should always weigh in the morning so I'm dropping the evening weight part. I should also restart the naughties bit because that's always fun. It's called schadenfraude which is a German word for happiness at the misfortune of others. Haha. And I should be committed with taking pictures of the food that I eat. Sometimes, I get tamad na or I forget.
My goal is 165 pounds. So 20 more pounds to go! let's do this!
WEIGHT: 185 pounds
WHAT I ATE TODAY:
1 bottle of soymilk
Shoestring Onions from Gram's Diner
Red Horse and San Mig Light
2 Longganisa Meals from Mc Donalds
SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
Alys sandwiched between Joms and Ikey
Sundee, Etienne, Jonjon, James and his girlfriend
Robbie, Peachy, Trish, and Sundee
Steak, Cheng, Lifecoach and Robbie
Watching what else but...?
- 2000 and Thin