Thursday, April 15, 2010

DAY 95: ARTFUL DODGER

I had a good conversation with HB today over lunch. I was consulting him about my plans in life 'coz he always seems to have a good, realistic, and tell-all two cents about things. He said that who we are is because of what our parents have given us. Who we are and everything that we are is because of our parents. I agree. But who we wanna be is up to us. We are the masters of our own fate. We are the captains of our own ship.

From my friend Vicky Herrera, "Create your own path. Don't follow another's." I agree. You don't envision yourself as the next... (fill in the blanks). Be yourself. Only you can ascertain your own path.

That said, I just wanna say congratulations to my good friend and lil' sister Nicole Coson for a successful exhibit. She's been preparing for this for the longest time and like my buddy Rev, she's been living in school because of it. Haha. Congrats Nic! Love you!  Looking forward to Rev's exhibit next week.

Beauty in the obscure

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch: Aristrocrat
Adobo Flying Saucer
3 pcs. chicken barbecue
Java Rice


Dinner / Alcohol:
3 Slices of White Cheese Pizza
4 Bottles of Red Horse
1 Coco Lychee Martini


SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

Lunch at Aristrocrat


Carissa and Derrick


A rainbow kisses the sky outside of our office.

At Nicole's Exhibit






Me and Nicole
Nicole, Carissa, HB, Clara, and me. Hold on. Why isn't Rev in the picture?
Me and Rev. Uyyy... 2000 and Thin!
AT PONTI

Bourg, Mela, Pox, and Marco

Welcome back Gel Chan! Christel

AT BAGTIKAN... Happy Birthday Kakki! Ironically, she doesn't have a picture here. haha. weird

Mikki and Jo! Homaygad! Hindi nagpapakita

Reunion! Me, Alys and Reb

Welcome back Mikki! Steak

Steak and Fredison

Cheeno

Alys

Gigo

MORNING WEIGHT:
191 pounds

EVENING WEIGHT:
didn't check

-2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment