Saturday, April 10, 2010

DAY 90: WALANG TULUGAN

Finally in Pangasinan... for the first time since the campaign started. I have to say... after some awkwardness from the get-go, I've finally warmed up to the people and to the idea of campaigning. Full speed ahead!

I'm also taking this opportunity to do some soul searching and really figure out what I want to do with my life... onwards to 2010. Had a really good discussion with mom over lunch and I realized I've been such an opportunist with everything in my life. Things come to me... easily. And just as easily, I jump onboard for lack of certainty in what I'm gonna do. I believe I do well. But again, it's not something I really worked hard for so I end up getting bored. But who's to say that if I worked hard for it, I wouldn't get bored. A.D.D.

My life has been a series of fortunate accidents. And I can't rest my laurels knowing that I got to where I am because these opportunities came to me. I have to put myself out there, subject myself to the uncertainty and fear of insecurity, and hopefully find myself in the field that is right for me. I hope to find myself and fix whatever needs to be fixed.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Noodle Soup
2 Crab Shells
2 pcs. of fried banana



Merienda:
1 Bandehado of Spaghetti... aray


Dinner:
Rice
Inihaw na Baboy
Daing na Bangus


SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

WALANG TULUGAN SERIES. I LOVE IT! BUO NA ULIT ANG CAMPAIGN BARKADA!!!

 Kuya Jason and Shermaine

John Nite

Tita Bechay, Shermaine, Tita Chona

Mama Tutu, Dad and Manay Gina

MORNING WEIGHT:
192 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
193.5 pounds


- 2000 and ThIn

No comments:

Post a Comment