Friday, April 2, 2010

DAY 81: CHILLAX, DON'T DO IT

Had a spankin' relaxed day last Wednesday, sunburnt after the Tali Experience and excited for Hong Kong. I stayed home for the most part of the day and actually ventured a jog in the Polo Field despite the sunburn on my back. Yes, I was jogging and making tiis the pain for the sake of 2000 and Thin. Talk about committed. It got even more painful when my shirt was already wet and the fabric stuck to my back. Aray! I actually gained a lot of weight when I was in the beach.

Pano nga naman? Kain-tulog, buhay baboy... San ka pa?

EXERCISE:
3 laps in the Polo Field

Afterwards, I met up with Christel and Jap at Commune and hung out for a bit before Christel and I decided to go back to Polo to get a fruit shake. We were catching up lang and getting excited for our Hong Kong Trip and eventually V followed. Gad! I haven't seen that girl in ages. We haven't caught up since '09 and like I was telling R, I only see V in the club. And you can only do so much catching up in the club because 1) it's noisy; and 2) I'm kinda deaf. Haha. The three of us headed to Christel's house afterwards where Tita Jaqui served the yummiest breaded chili or something like that, and vodka to enhance the flavor of the food. Haha. I love Tita Jaqui. What a cool mom :)

*Sinfully delicious. V prepares to much on her pork bagnet

*Bourg sippin on her apple and pineapple shake.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Beef Bowl from Yoshinoya
Beef Yakiniku
3 pcs. Tempura



Dinner:
1 Mango Watermelon Shake
Garlic Fries
1 Breaded Chili Stick
Fish in Sauce



SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
Once in a while, you encounter something that just thoroughly reinforces how there are so many great things in this world. You just have to open your eyes to see them. Don't do sadness. Choose happiness! At least this sign did...



- 2000 and Thin

2 comments:

  1. Toff, OmG you still eat beef like I do yet bwe lost weight. I workout using the Wii, play badminton, wlak my dog and bring him to pet-friendly parks.

    You know pala Telly Boncan? And Denise Aguado?
    Ask them. They know me! :)
    Are there any other Commune events? Invite me so i can ask you more about your weight loss mission. Well for me it is a mission.

    ReplyDelete