Monday, April 12, 2010

DAY 92: BOY BASTOS

Yesterday was perhaps, the funnest Sunday I've had in a very long time. I got back from Pangasinan at around 1 in the afternoon, took my swell time before the birthday girl Cara and some of our friends arrived, and did some last minute pool cleaning which was an epic, epic fail. The pool was just too dirty so we ended up watching Temptation Island instead. Homaygad! Everyone should grab the chance to see it. It's fucking hilarious!

*Debauchery at Porch

It's funny without meaning to be funny. And according to my workmates, it's the first movie that was rendered in Taglish. Haha. And it was very, very obvious. This was also the inspiration for our epic bad romance video. If you haven't seen it... click on Tali Bits

Ended the night in Porch which I super missed. It's the ultimate REP hangout and it was nice being there with new and old friends alike. Nakakamiss ang mga REPAPEEPS din.  And I am now officially in the Boy Bastos wall. Woopdeedoo! But it came with a price... allergy attack. Crap! I have rashes by my left clavicle. Kadiri. All in all, it was FUN with a capital F. Happy Birthday Cara B! Labyu!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
8 square slices of Shakeys Pizza
Half a pack of Rollercoaster
1 Donut

Dinner:
none

ALCOHOL:
3/4 bottle of white zinfandel 
2 glasses of strawberry mudslide
4 Boy Bastos
3 San Mig Light

EXERCISE:
1 lap running around the Polo Field
1 hour and 30 minutes of tennis doubles
Score:
6-4
6-4 in favor of us. woot woot!

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 Homaygad. Can it be? Oh it really it is! It's Temptation Island. 

Ayam and Mentor

Me and Reubs

Aj, Birthday girl and me

Michs and Jonjon

Happy Couple: Ana and Reubs

Let's go Boy Bastos

I Don't wanna hear this

Mentor Hans

Lifecoach in the house!

AJ, me, Cara and Lifecoach with the floating head of Jon-jon. haha

Mama Butz goes wild

I Don't wanna hear it on this ear

Aj and Cara

I do not get this picture

Enter Robbie and Peachykins

The last men standing team

Jonjon and Me

Four is the magic number!

One for the road... I don't wanna hear this!

MORNING WEIGHT:
189.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
dunno. i was too drunk


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment