Tomorrow, it's back to reality. You either wake up in the morning feeling like a total loser... temporarily... or wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. Cue Kesha. Tick, Tock. Make it Rock... I'm just glad it's almost over - just a lil' bit more. The finish line is foreseeable. Konti nalang. Konting tiis nalang. Then comes the scary part - second guessing.
Anyway, on to more interesting things, last night, my newly singled friend Mela came over the house and we chatted up a storm until the Big Fish came... and by Big Fish, I mean my buddies Ida Fae, Niggah Banson, and Nenso. I say Big Fish because they roll in a different level altogether. Parang they're in a whole other playing field and I love that despite our diversity and my being, small fish (haha), we still manage to stay close over the years. Kung Grade 2 kami ni Mela sa style na often times, bulok, sila Grade 5. Sa lahat ng bagay, love or view on the world or of the universe, advanced na advanced.
It was also an opportunity to share some words of laugh out loud wisdom and interesting two cents on how to roll in the cutthroat world of dating in Bright Lights, BIg Manila. hahaha.
QUOTABLE QUOTES FROM LAST NIGHT
- Never view it as being "heartbroken." It's heart-liberated.
- Gino, "I can smell your rust all the way from here." (haha, panalo)
- It's a jungle out there, and I'm a hyena.
- If you must, younger kids are easy prey. (hahahahaha. I can't get over this one).
- Ida, "When you enter, make sure everyone knows. BAM BAM BAM FEE FI FO FUM"
- When you're single gal, learn how to control your alcohol. There's nothing more off-putting than a girl who starts to slur.
- When you're a single gal, you have to do the "draw." Guys are turned on by girls who offer to pay for their drink.. right before they say, "I got it."
- The biggest mistake of single gals is that they think they have to make the first move. Just fucking dress up and you're good to go.
- Always surround yourself with hot people because it ups your stock.
- Kids are better than pangits. (hahahhahahahahhaha)
- Nenso, "I'm only for meaningful conversations. Save the rest for the spank bank" (haha. what the fuck is a Spank Bank?)
- Always date up!
- Don't immediately go for the kill. Lower your expectations.
- Don't crimp your style. Always stay true to who you are.
- Hot girls are dime-a-dozen but quality girls are hard to find...
WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Lunch at Yoshinoya:
1 Beef Gyoza Bowl
2 pcs. Tempura
1 Beef Yakiniku
1 Hot Chic from Bread Talk
1 Sola Apple Green Tea
3 Slices of Pizza
1 Serving of Charlie Chan
1 Serving of Spaghetti Meatball
SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
At Rockwell before the Workshop
3 hours of tennis (doubles)
2 laps jogging at the Polo Field
- 2000 and Thin