Monday, May 17, 2010

125: PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR

So last Saturday I had my exit interview with SM. It was also my cleanup day. And I had every intention of bring Jocelyn with me to help clean but I decided to go through the process alone of emptying my table and cleaning out all my files. It was emotional. And got more emotional when I went on my exit interview with Ms. Millitante, the head of HR, who is like the nicest person ever. She's very empathic and comes off as someone who genuinely cares about your feelings.

She picked my mind about my stay in SM, asked for suggestions, and also gave me some advice on how to proceed in life from now on. I truly learned a lot in SM, and as I walked away from the interview, I was really getting all nostalgic walking in the hallways towards my cubicle. Bumped into Athena, one of my buddies in Publicity, and we had a quick smoke with Justa while catching up on a lot of things. She's one of the people who left an indelible mark on me and I will never forget her.




Later that day, I threw my Last Day at SM party in my house. And a lot of people came and celebrated me. Was too tamad to take pictures but thankfully, some friends were nice enough to take them for me, to document the fun, fun, fun that happened on the last night of my employment. Haha. Jocelyn was also taking pictures and I must say, she's the learning the ropes of paparazzidom. haha.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
1 Bottle Sola Iced Tea

Dinner:
3 pcs. barbecue

Alcohol:
too many to mention

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
photos stolen from Gians











- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment