Friday, May 14, 2010

121: BLUE SKIES

Okay, so more on my last day of work, I actually finished most of the things I have to do today. Treating most of my workmates to pizza (and beer... haha. ya right, not in the corporate world). No I'm treating them to pizza and Amber's spaghetti which is like my favorite spaghetti ever. It's what the MFMC people always order when someone is celebrating a special occasion. But true to form, I am known to eat my spaghetti in a plastic cup. So today, in honor of me, everyone is eating their spaghetti in a plastic cup. hehe.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Quarter Pounder
Some Fries
Orange Juice


Late Dinner:
Chicken and Spaghetti Meal from Jollibee
Pineapple Juice

*Met up with Mela that day who I super miss

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment