Wednesday, May 19, 2010

127: FIRST LAZY MONDAY

So I woke up late last Monday and... dundundun. No work! Haha. Then it sunk in... I'm a free man! Freedom, your taste is palpable... So people have been wondering... despite my freedom, why am I so busy all the time? Because, for some reason, even on my last semester in college, when I only had class on Mondays and Saturdays, I've mastered the art of busy-busyhan. You know, meeting up with different people, doing different things, keeping yourself busy when you could be just staying at home at staring at the ceiling. Hehe. Maybe I just really live a hyperactive lifestyle, or maybe I just have a serious case of A.D.D.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
2 servings of garlic fries
1 1/2 glasses of watermelon shake
1 glass of grape shake
Lamb Curry w/ Biryani Rice


Dinner:
2 bottles of Red Horse Below Zero
Sisig Sampler
1 cup garlic rice
Overloaded Nachos


SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

AT THE WORKSHOP


Renz and Peachy

Marek

Grech, Icegirl, Franifer and Dax

Shrek

AT ICE CREAM BAR


Rev: Thanks for the notebook man!

EXERCISE:
none


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment