Friday, May 21, 2010

130: Reprise

Yesterday, I visited the folks at SM so I could properly turn over to my boss Ayen everything that's needed to be done for Boys Teens. Wow, I'm actually out - for the long haul. It's weird. And I was on a visitor's ID. Double weird! Caught up with some of my friends before my Cibo dinner with Robbie and Santi and we ended up discussing a bunch load of stuff. Back to SM. Weird. I am no longer an employee. Free as a bird. But also kind of naninibago. It will take some time getting used to. For sure.

Shortly after, I attended workshops at Manansala, then a bonding inuman with Steak and Lifecoach after checking out my favorite band, Juan Pablo Dream in Saguijo. I love them so much. I seriously would've gotten them for my party if they didn't cost like a fortune. Someday, I will throw a funk soul party and everyone is required to wear shaggy wigs. Hehe. Jologs, Michael fuckin Manotoc, and Martin followed after. Random but totally fun :)



WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Mango Shake

Merienda:
Mozarella Dip from Cibo
Pasta Al Telefono
1 Grape Shake


Late Dinner:
Lechon Macau from Next Door
Sisig from Rufos
Some of Michos Tapsilog
6 Bottles of Red Horse


SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

At SM

At Cibo


Santi Baby

Kalbo

At Rufos


Steak and Lifecoach

Michael Fuckin Manotoc, Martin and Jologs

Three out of three.

One out of Two.

Alpha Female

Mystere

Parting Shot

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment