Sunday, May 30, 2010

138: STREAMLINE

Been super busy rehearsing for our showcase, Atomic Prom, which will be at the Manansala Building, 38th Floor, today May 30... Of course in the middle of it all, I'm still sick... but thankfully, as I type this entry, not so much anymore. Phew... Had a very productive day yesterday actually. Met with my beloved Tita Toots and Jonjon to streamline everything for Wedding Singer - which of course opens in October of this year. Super exciting things are gonna happen :) Exciteeeeeeennngggg....

And at the very least, my life will have some long "short-term" direction again post-New York trip this coming June 10 where I'll be gone for a month... After which, I come back to work that I love. And when you love your work, and when you're passionate about it, that makes all the difference. Can't wait to do behind-the-scenes stuff for theater again, and get my writing into full gear. That is after all the reason why I left the corporate world... so today vacation, tomorrow... salvation :)

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
Crepe w/ Sausage, Tomatoes and Egg
3 pots of camomile tea


Dinner:
4 pcs. bacon wrapped chicken
Gindara Teriyaki
1 cup japanese rice
Vanilla Tea

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
Look what I saw in the newspaper.... aray...

I love Tita Toots and Jon-jon... naughties for the day :)

Both Tita Toots and Jon ordered banana split. Sin-fucking-ful

Naughty naughties

EXERCISE:
none


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment