Thursday, May 6, 2010

116: IPHONE

You'll have to forgive me. My Nokia is officially fucked up so I can no longer take decent pictures for my blog because as you guessed from the title of this entry, I am now officially an IPHONE user. Of the things I eat, of the people I hang with, of my experiences from day to day... they will all be kept at a standstill until I get a decent replacement. Just yesterday, I unearthed this IPHONE from my drawers out of desperation. Quite frankly, I don't see the fuzz behind it. Touch scree... there's something about it that really turns me off. Maybe it's too much technology and I'm a romantic who likes to take it back to the way things was. Old school.



Of course no one is as romantic as my best friend Charlie who is totally divorced from technology altogether... though she recently joined Facebook. Good job!

Looking back at some past entries, I also realized of late that I've been a bit emo and on the down side. I chose to dwell on a glass half-empty when you can view it as a glass half-full. It's all really just a frame of mind. If you choose to dwell on fear and the bad side, then you can't really see all the great things that are happening in your life. Everyone catches a break from time to time. Everyone deserves a break. God knows I need one. Maybe God is finally giving me a break. Just a lil' over a week left... and then... freedom!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Steak Bits
1/2 Red Rice

Dinner:
6 Bottles of Red Horse Below Zero

Ungodly Hour Snack:
Vanilla Shake
Nachos
Chili Pasta

EXERCISE:
none

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment