Monday, May 3, 2010

110: Backlog

First of all, sorry I haven't been updating my blog. I've been on vacation mode for the past few days (more on that in succeeding blogs). But I will try my best to recount everything I've done and eaten in each of the days I missed taking part in the blogosphere.

Oh yes, this was probably the most stressful and saddest day I had the whole week. Here's why: Tardiness of people you're supposed to be meeting with, Low Battery at Work, Disappointment in the show that I've been pushing the workshop to do since Day 1, Getting Stuck in the Elevator, and Ams leaving and me missing his despedida at Som's.

But as always, when you're at your lowest low, there's no other way but up! And up it did! Up, up, and away!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch at Icebergs:
1/2 white rice
Sisig
Nachos w/ Cheese and Beef


Merienda:
Watermelon Popsicle


Late Dinner:
3 slices of 4-Cheese Pizza w/ 2 Extra Layers of Cheese
1 serving of spaghetti meatball

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

At Icebergs
Work Gang: Amador, Me, Ninoy and Pat

Amador looking fierce. I'm really going to miss you! I can't believe I'm going to work on Tuesday and your desk will be empty... Friend and ateh for life.

Tag-team: Ninoy and Pat

Boredom Shopping
Denise with her Unripe Mango Popsicle (w/ hair). ... yuck. but apparently, it's really good. haha. word for the day: glabrous

At Workshop
Steak at the projector

Stuck at the 38th floor elevator. how random!

Fellow "stuck"ees... Erik, Nellie, Jonjon, Carlos, Marge, Luigi, Marek

Take 2

Finally out after 20 minutes of panic

EXERCISE:
none

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment