Thursday, May 27, 2010

134 - 136: SICK AND DOWN THE WIRE

I am officially sick. All the stress and fatigue of rehearsals seems to be getting to me. I now have a fully developed cough and an annoying cold and I'm hoping to get better before our show on Sunday. Seriously, I'd hate to miss out because I'm down with a fever... but knowing me, I'd still probably do the show even if I was already on my deathbed. I dunno... theater does that to me somehow. Commitment kung commitment.

Apparently, Fashion Week opened yesterday. And SM was the opening show. I couldn't attend because I was at rehearsals for Atomic Prom all night. Wow.... tough! After helping organize the past two SM shows, and attending and covering fashion week since 2007, I am actually out of the loop with this one. I dunno... siguro napurga ako sa fashion so I'm taking a break? Haven't been able to read the newspapers too so I haven't really seen any supplements or ads promoting it - except for that Robin Padilla billboard along Edsa. I think he's the new endorser of Jag.

So in reality, my life is really changing I think. I need to do some serious goal-setting and figure out what I want to do with my life. But maybe I should also take this opportunity to relax and enjoy life. I haven't really had a break. Circumstance seems to throw me immediately into the mouth of responsibility. And even when there's no circumstance, I pressure myself to find something to get stressed about. Take it easy! Maybe this is why I'm sick too...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
134:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Mica
1 Grape Shake


Dinner:
Noodles w/ Beef
Fried Tofu Skin
1 pc. hakao

135:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
Spaghetti Bolognese
Garlic Fries


Dinner:
2 pcs. barbecue
1 pc. chicken inasal
1 cup of java rice
1 bottle of red horse

136:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
none

Merienda:
Pork Tonkatsu
Garlic Fries
2 pcs. taco
1 slice sloppy joe pita
1 grape shake


Dinner:
none

Midnight Snack:
Corned Beef Rice

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

Polo Hangout w/ Erika and Gians
 I love these two girls :) Erika and Gians
Erika, Gians and Me




EXERCISE:
none


WEIGHT:
189 pounds


- 2000 and Hanging in there... just get well, eat less, and as soon as rehearsals are over, you're fucking going back to the gym and tennis... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment