Friday, May 14, 2010

122: CHANGE CLOTHES AND DUE

Okay so update on today: The food just arrived. I'm so excited to eat. Haha. Been eating a lot actually, I betray my own thrust of 2000 and Thin. I weighed kanina and I was about 188. Homaygad.

CUT SCENE

It's Hours later from when I started to type this entry, yes indeed. I ate three and a half cups of spaghetti because, of course, I eat spaghetti in plastic cups, and like six square slices of shakeys pizza. Ayayay! I'm so bloated. I predict that my weight now is 190, or worse, a lil' over 190. Seriously, I have to start exercising again. I'd rather be dead than be fat again. Grrr...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Carbonara


Merienda:
Soy Milk

Dinner / Alcohol:
4 Bottles of Red Horse
1 Shot of Mikko's yucky drink
Mojos
5 slices of Pepperoni Crunch Pizza

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 Gian and Robbie

Soon to be Mommy and Space Mommy

Santi and Robbie

Rock on sistah

Groupppppp Pic

Grouppppp Pic Deux

Group Pic Trois

Haley

EXERCISE:
none

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment