Monday, May 17, 2010

126: WELCOME BACK PISH

Hungover from Saturday night, I dragged my ass to Sunday lunch because... wait for it... Pish is back from London. And she's staying here for a good four months. Yey! That's four months of cousin bonding. And it's the first sunday lunch is so many months that we're actually kinda complete... only coz the four sisters aka my mom, tita bechay, tita chona, and mama tutu have been sweating it off in Pangasinan for my mom's campaign. So finally, our family is returning to a sense of normalcy. Kinda.

Enewayz, I really love my cousins. They're actually like my brothers and sisters already because we all sort of grew up together. And we're called the Bulilit Gang (we still are even if we're all damulag na). And I'm glad that over the years, we've managed to keep ourselves glued and bonded no matter what.

Pish and Jo

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch at Valencia:
1/4 cup of white rice
1 serving of palabok
1 slice of sans rival
1 platito of tapa
1 serving of laing

Lunch at ERAP's house:
6 slices of corned beef brisket from Brazil Brazil

Merienda:
1 pc. bread with bacon spread
2 square slices of brooklyn pizza
Marty's Chicharon

Dinner:
7 square slices of yellowcab pizza
1 order of charlie chan


NAUGHTY:
Pish and her best friend. His name is Charlie Chan. hahaha

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

At Sunday Lunch
 Manay Ajja and Tita Joce

At ERAP's house
Tito Tony, Mama Tutu, Tito Ernie



Cousin Bonding at Manay Ajja's House

Manay Aj

Bondatz

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment