Friday, May 21, 2010

129: BOWLING WITH THE HOMIES

Ok that just made me officially miss Clueless. I will definitely look for a DVD somewhere and do a back to back screening with my favorite movie, Never Been Kissed. Don't you just love the nineties? For some reason, when you do a look back at that decade, it's like it found its niche and identity after all. People are now able to use the phrase, "That's so 90s" and people will actually get it. It makes me wonder if the 2000 millennium generation will find its identity somewhere down the line. Hmmmm....

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Watermelon Shake
Crispy Pata
Garlic Rice
Bagnet
Laing
Cookies and Cream Haagen Dazs

Dinner:
1/2 Bottle of Wine
9 square slices of Shakeys Pizza
Mojos Galore

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

Bowling Afternoon

 Gians my love

Joined by Bulings and Lifecoach

Take Two

Bulings

Stinky Socks

Socialite

Socialite Deux

- 2000 and Thin



No comments:

Post a Comment