Monday, May 17, 2010

124: LAST DANCE

Last Friday was overwhelmingly emotional. I remember crying to Rina in the morning as it was slowly sinking in that I was leaving the company. I stayed for a little over a year and four months and I consider that as quite the accomplishment. On to the next one. On to other passions and pursuits.

They even asked me during my salu-salo with the menswear people (I had a simultaneous one with my MCG family and my other friendly friends in SM) to give a speech. All I could really say was thank you a million times over. As I leave the company, I put Boys Teens in a glass box, hoist it into a shelf, and just sort of look back at it with fond memories.

Pearl, MIchelle, Rina, Richie, Ghed, Derrick and Me

Closer

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 Beef Baked Roll
1 Bottled Water
2 pcs. fries

Merienda:
3 1/2 cups amber's spaghetti
8 square slices of shakeys pizza
1/2 slice of chocolate mousse from Red Ribbon


Late Dinner:
1 Pina Colada
Pancit Luglog
Chicharon


SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 Gege and Gee-Ann

Belli and David

Vicky and Mia

Fonz and Mela

Happy and Mickey

Mela and Ari

SCARY FIRE





- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment