Wednesday, May 19, 2010

128: THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS

Watching Wowowee now. So apparently Willie is no longer in the show. Some brouhaha that happened with Willie and this announcer with regards to the ABS CBN executives. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's coz the announcer was doing a commentary on how Willie was making all these people do such crazy, degrading things for money. Don't even get me started on that machine where the cash is flying all over the place and the contestant has to stuff his or her clothes with it. I mean I know the idea came from Ellen - but it's different with Americans vis-a-vis Filipinos.

We're more conservative I guess. Our culture is different. And the social schism is so much wider that things are perceived in a different light. Something like that money machine may be fun for the American public (and of course you shows like I BET YOU WILL in MTV) but for us, it's seen in a derogatory light. My recommendation: choose the ideas you import from overseas. Also, don't be too cocky even if you're steadily on top. You never know when you'll fall. Aray!


Thanks for lunch forever friend Ken! Bumped into Redmond as well

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch at Arya:
Lamb Kebab
Biryani Rice
Pita with Dip
Mango Yogurt Shake




Merienda:
1/3 medium serving of Blizzard with 2 Oreo Toppings and Almonds
Fries
Sips of Coke

Dinner:
1 Glass of Grape Slushie
Garlic Fries

Midnight Snack / Alcohol:
2 Servings of Putanesca
1/2 can of san mig light
1/2 bottle of white zinfandel

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 Ken

I hate my iphone at night. Hey Vicky :)

Bon Voyage Gel! See you in two

Hot girl Mela

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment