Friday, May 14, 2010

123: SNACK CRACKLE AND POP POWZ

Finally had my last shoot yesterday. As in last na talaga. Okay, I know it was my campus shoot in San Beda last week that was supposed to be my last but I was fortunate enough to have another shoot with my Status family at Triptych Studios for a supplement we're doing for my Back-To-School Campaign. Well, technically, the account is no longer mine. But I can't help but feel a sense of attachment towards it. It's Boys Teens. It's my baby and it's sad that I have to let it go, but I have to do this, put myself out there for the universe, and explore my other options. And at this point, take a break. A long hard break. Like seriously.

Shooting with like minds though is always fun. In Rosario I trust. In Rev I trust.


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 slice of pizza
1 pack of dried mangoes


Merienda:
umaapaw na corned beef rice

Dinner / Alcohol:
umaapaw na macaroni and cheese
4 square slices of yellow cab pepperoni pizza
3 cans of red horse

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

 George and Gonzalo

In Rev I Trust

In Rosario I trust

State of Joe and Pat

The Real Macho Gwapito

Kengkoys

2000 and Thinner than Me

Mesh and Joe in high fashion. haha

Lifecoach and Payatotz

Senorita Isabella spotted in my room when I got home

EXERCISE:
none


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment