Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DAY 10: MILES AND PILES

Today was a really hectic day for me at work. Again, I was running around the place so much that I didn't have time to even pause to take my breakfast. From the agency, to the office, to meetings left and right, to bouncing back and forth between the two accounts that I'm handling right now - which for some reason are both on their most demanding and active stages... It's like I couldn't spare even a few moments of my time to just sit down and not think about anything or dilly-dally or chitchat.

I was so stressed out but come to think of it, the sigh of relief in fulfilling of my tasks is truly one of the best feelings in the world. Well of course there's pooping in the morning, and peeing after holding it in for the longest time.

I actually like the stress I think. I was talking to Mara about this the other day. I don't think I can live life without it, or else I'd just be plain bored... Stress and Fulfillment are what gets me through the day.

How would you measure a year in your life?
In stress tabs and falling hair. haha.

WHAT I HAD TODAY:
Breakfast:
(none)

Lunch:
- 3 pcs. turbo chicken w/ skin (1 leg part + 2 wing part)
- Half a cup of white rice


*Obviously, I was eating while typing during a working lunch. I could've done without it actually but I just didn't wanna pass out on lunch too because it's bad not to eat two of three meals you're supposed to consume per day. If you eat properly and regularly, I heard it speeds up your metabolism.



DINNER:
- Squash Soup
- 1 Glass of Lemonade from Cibo

*After work, I headed to Cibo to meet my friend Jon-Jon to discuss some work matters.

NAUGHTY:

*Jonjon having red grape shake and salmon pasta with toasted bread.

Anyway, exciting stuff going on with RENT THE MUSICAL... I can't wait for it to open In February of this year. Actually, a lot of exciting things are going on in the theater world this year:

9 WORKS THEATRICAL:
Rent

REPERTORY PHILIPPINES:
Equus
Little Women

ATLANTIS:
Avenue Q
Xanadu
Legally Blonde
Little Night Music

BLUE REP:
Zanna Don't
Breakups and Breakdowns

and of course...

C.A.T.S. w/ Lea!

Excitiiiiing! Theater's back baby!

MORNING WEIGHT:
215.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
214 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment