Sunday, March 14, 2010

DAY 62: NEW BEAT

First and foremost I'd like to give a wonderful birthday shout-out to one of my bestest friends in the world -  Macky Herrera who started out as my "first lady" when we first bonded in Bora oh-so-many-years ago, especially over an untoward incident concerning a shady tricycle driver (haha) - and has since become my behemoth of a shoulder to lean on and all around buddy here and in New York. Happy Birthday Macky! I love you with all my heart :) Thanks for bearing with my A.D.D.ness


It's funny how I was in the thick of a downward spiral last week... and as I write this entry - it's like i'm situated in a state of sang-froid. My mind is clear and I can see the bigger picture of my life again. I have so much going for me - but being the brat that I am, I tend to be like a workhorse with covers on his eyes in the thick of my problems, and not see anything but that. I'm happy again :) I realized that I also shouldn't forget about the other people in my life because they represent the different sides of you and if you don't pay or give attention to them, then you become imbalanced. That's something I learned when I interviewed Teresa Herrera over a year ago - some things really do get stuck with you and nourish you as a person.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
2 Bottles of Soymilk
Porkchop
1 cup of red rice

Dinner:
2 slices of lasagna
Nachos w/ Salsa
2 shots of coffee patron
3 glasses of apple vodka w/ sprite

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

*Tatler PIc (haha)
 *Mickey and Gee-ann
*Tatler Deux

*Jap and Mia
*Tata and Kirk
*Old friends
*Micho, Cathy, Mela and Gegs
*Bourg and Marco
*Lawrence and Marco
*Nicky, Bourg and Gege
*w/ Alfie and Marco
*Birthday girl, Tanya, Michael
*Stark, Nenso
*Chino, Rizza, Marco, Tim Lim, Lawrence, Tanya, Bellibalu


EXERCISE:
30 Minutes Treadmill
1 Hour 30 minutes of Tennis

MORNING WEIGHT:
193.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
196 pounds


-2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment