Monday, March 22, 2010

DAY 70: HUWOW

So overwhelmed from yesterday's turnout at the Wedding Singer callbacks. Ang daming magagaling. Nakataba ng puso to see that the Filipino talent is alive and burning. I like what I heard before from a friend of mine from theater. I just forget who. But I remember him or her saying... if the Filipino could pay for the nation's debt with talent alone, we would've been paid off way waaaaaayyyy back. Sana nga pwede mangyari yun noh?

Anway, I'm watching the Vice Presidential Debate right now...

I'm leaning towards Mar and Binay. Actually this Sonza is good also. It's nice to be watching these kinds of things 'coz I've been so divorced from this whole campaign/election period that even with my own mother who's running for congresswoman, I haven't even gone home to Pangasinan to help out. She's been asking me time and again when I'm actually helping out. I tell her... hmmm... after Holy Week perhaps.

I dunno. I just need to get myself psyched for the campaigns because that's a commitment. And unless your mind and heart are fully into it... I wouldn't be of much help. Because I'll just be spaced out. Plus... I dunno. I've been adding causality to this election season whereby mom running for office for the first time in her life is the root cause of my being alone all the time which is one of the factors that contribute to my loneliness and on and off depression. So wala lang... parang I'm not so thrilled to be campaigning for her.

Certainly, this campaign season is different. For one, I'm not like on summer vacation from school because I'm actually working now. And in the corporate world, we hardly have breaks. At most, siguro 3 or 4-day weekends lang. Enter Avenue Q - "I Wish I Could Go Back to College." And this time... it's mom. not dad. I wanna be selfish with her...

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch: Anna's leftovers
1/3 cup of Java Rice
Liempo

Dinner: at Manay Ajja's house
2 rolls of Dear Darla Pizza
2 servings of carbonara


NAUGHTIES:

*Huwaat? walang sights and sounds. Busy eh. Got tamad to take pictures... So I'll steal nalang pictures from Sundee :)

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
at the Wedding Singer Callbacks


*PICTURES c/o SUNDEE GUEVARA of SUNDEE GUEVARA PHOTOGRAPHY











EXERCISE:
20 minutes treadmill


MORNING WEIGHT:
195 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
194 pounds


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment