Friday, March 19, 2010

DAY 68: Blank

I'm drawing a blank trying to recall yesterday. Haha. Well no. Maybe it's coz my mind and body are still mush from last night's Foot Zone with Mela. Good happy vibes all throughout the day. I went crazy wild shopping in Mall of Asia during my lunch break. Bought shoes and clothes since all my stuff have been swimming on me because they've gotten really loose. Woot woot!

HIGH FIVE FOR 2000 and Thin!

Work was good - surprisingly. Layouts for upcoming projects were all approved. It was a relatively good consultation with the Big Boss. Steady. Steads lang. Astig. Met up with Mela and Christel at Teriyaki Boy after work where Gege followed. Nice catch up and fringe discussions. Haha. Went to Persia Grill afterwards and saw a bunch of other friends until Mela and I decided to head north for Footzone at 1045 in the evening. Sarap. The massage went so well that we both fell asleep. Too bad they didn't have Star World so we couldn't really watch American Idol. Sayang. I wonder who got eliminated this week? I hope not the nanay looking one.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
1 bottle of Soymilk

Lunch:
1 bottle of soymilk

Dinner:
Tofu Steak from Teriyaki Boy
Enoki wrapped in Bacon
Spoonfuls of Lamb Biryani Rice
Sans Rival / Teriyaki Boy





SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
*Shopping
*The Toff face
*Wilting plant
*Christel
*Mela
*Ron and Mia
*Kian and Pox
*Me and Mela

EXERCISE:
none

MORNING WEIGHT:
197 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
198.5 pounds


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment