Sunday, March 28, 2010

DAY 77: DON'T BE SO QUICK TO...

JT-Mania! Can't believe I finally got to watch him perform. Incredible! The guy has such energy about him and Timbaland is hella funny! Though honestly, and it was clear in the audience's response, that people were more eager to see JT than him. Thanks to Angel Michelle Pamintuan, I was able to get a VIP ticket to the concert that I didn't originally intend to watch because... i was tamad to get a ticket. Haha. Holy camole! Am I glad Cho is Cho and she just has bravado that way! Haha. I don't even wanna get into how she got the tickets. Pero nakakabilib.

*JT in the buff. I liked that he was dressed down, wearing a camper outfit. Less theatrics. More talent.

Since Cho essentially got the tickets, I treated the gang to some bottles of Moet that we consumed at my house and on the way to concert. Talk about riding to JT in style. I even got to wear my nylon vest which hasn't fit me in years... and now it fits. Too bad it was so hot in the venue that I had to remove it eventually. But a breeze would occasionally kiss our faces and it made the experience a lil' more bearable.


The people around me and Macky though were so fucking corny. They weren't getting into the thick of the whole concert experience. No one was dancing. I mean they'd follow when they're told what to do by Timbo or JT or Jojo... But they weren't thoroughly having fun. Unlike us - haha! We were just dancing up a storm!
Hayyyy... pinoys talaga. Masyadong reserved. Just let loose and let it out there. I had the best time watching with Macky... even if we got separated from everybody else because we didn't wanna leave our spot. There was so much breathing space at tinatamaan kami ng hangin. Thank you Lord!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 Mango Shake
Shoestring Onions from Gram's Diner at the Rockwell Club
1 Bowl of Mongolian Barbecue


Dinner:
Corned Beef Rice
6 pcs. chicken nuggets
1 Glass of Moet
1 Shot of Patron
Whiffs of Moet in the car


Midnight Snack: SHIT SHIT SHIT
Pancit from North Park
1 Mango Shake
4 pcs. shrimp dumpling



SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:

At the 9 Works Theatrical Summer Stock at the Rockwell Club

*Steak looking so fresh and so clean, clean

 *Mark T in the house - who I later saw at JT's.

*Aj, Steak Me before my haircut, Mark T, and Harold

Tamarind before JT's
*Seduction. haha

*Mela looking all purty

*Towering Macky with galos on her palm. She tripped while jogging... Ayayay!

*The rebel socialite picture. Haha!

*Mela, Macky, and Princess Jasmine.

*Talk about tanned.

EN ROUTE
*Mia and Cristina!

*The Toff Face

AT THE MOA CONCERT GROUNDS


Darkness...

*Master Timbo

*Joined by Jojo!

*Macky, Mia, Mela, Micho, Cristina at 7/11 after the concert. Parched and low-batt.

AT NORTHPARK
*Christel and the Tapallas. So cute!

*Groupshot!

*Dustin taking the picture! Now it's clearer!

EXERCISE:
1 hour 30 minutes of tennis under the sun with Cristina
1 lap around the Polo Field jogging

MORNING WEIGHT:
190 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
195 pounds


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment