Wednesday, March 17, 2010

DAY 66: Clarity

You tend to lose it when you're in the thick of your anxieties. The clearest paths are those that are right in front of you... but again, when your sight is muddled, you become dazed and confused. Lost. You seek other paths when all you really need to do is open your eyes and see what's been laid out for you all along.

I've been looking for clarity over the past few months and it finally came to me - like a thief in the night. Clarity. Wow, it tastes so good. And it's not just a sight thing. It's everything. It's adrenaline. It rushes through my body. It overcomes my heart. LIke some sort of orgasm but cathartic. Gumaan ang pakiramdam ko. And now... more than ever, I know what I need to do. So I pray to God that He will guide me through.

That's the path I need to take. Help me walk it and not stray.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
None

Lunch:
1 Tall Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks
Forkfuls of Pancit Canton



Merienda:
1 Bottle of Soymilk


Dinner:
None

Midnight Snack:
Nachos from Cafeteria *fuck fuck fuck


NAUGHTY:
*Jonjon eating Tempura. Naughty Naughty. At least he hardly touched the rice. Can't believe I lasted through Polo and Sonja's without eating... only to give in to nachos at Cafeteria. Stupid mosquitoes kasi.

EXERCISE:
15 Minutes of Running on the Treadmill

MORNING WEIGHT:
195.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
197 pounds


- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment