Friday, March 26, 2010

DAY 75: SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE (PICACHE)

Reeling in from my latest LSS from my work friend Tanya's gig at Handlebar last night. Sweet Pie Cherry Pie... ok so apparently it's She's my Cherry Pie. The whole time I kept singing Sweet Pie Cherry Pie, PIcache. Haha. I love Cherry Pie Picache. I remember I had an AA session at my movie room before and we had a Cherry Pie PIcache marathon. We watched about two or three films of her's. And I gotta say, she's such a character. And she's so damn funny.

Yesterday was also the happiest I've been in a span of about two months. I was overcome with so much joy and it helps that I started my day with a morning jog under the sun. Sun can be good for you. It gives you Vitamin D and a tan. Jogging gives you endorphins and those seem to have sustained me all throughout the day. It gave me a generally positive outlook about life. It's really all about perspective and how you see things. Don't do sadness. Choose Happiness.

From my conversation with my brother on the phone, to my lunch with Caisa, and my stark realization while smoking at work... things seem to be looking up. And i'm smiling as I type this entry. I'm still happy. Kinda tired from today's jog. And it's raining outside. But positivity is key. You have to keep positive. You have to choose happiness and embrace the things that are happening to you because there's a reason for everything. Perhaps, it's God's way of preparing me for something better and even greater that's yet to come. Maybe there's more in store.
I gave Robbie a call yesterday after I hit a light bulb moment. I realized. Holy! I wanna join a theater workshop this summer! The thought excites me more than anything. I'm gonna be doing theater again! Yes! After a whole year of not doing it! So excited. And it suits my schedule. 8pm to 10pm Mondays to Fridays at Rockwell. I'm joining the 9 Works Theatrical Summer Stock and wow, that just lit me up like a match to a flame. I'm so happy. The feeling is indescribable.

Robbie's right. My soul is hungry. And I'm dying to perform... I mean I'm in fashion. Ok fine. And that in itself is creative. But it's different. Fashion represents a different side of me. The predominant side of me is being an artist, a performance artist. It's different when you're rehearsing for a show. Blocking. Choreo
 Lines. Camaraderie. The thrill of performing onstage is different. I can't wait! This is it!

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
Soymilk

Merienda:
Soymilk
Chicken Sandwich


Dinner: (Baia and Handlebar)
3 Bottles of Redhorse
1 Chicken Wing
Nachos



SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 Whatta face Derrick. Derrick and Ghed join last minute :) 

Boys Night Out until...

Marvs arrives! Yey :) Last minute, I was able to drag her to Handlebar to catch Tanya's gig too.

Marvs, Derrick and Papa G.


AT HANDLEBAR
*Papa G, Marvs, Tanya, and Derrick

*A different side of Tanya. Wow! I've never seen her with her game face on. Astig! Tanya is the vocalist for this band called Xanctuary! They play gigs at Handlebar.

*PAAAANKKK'S NAAAAT DEAAAAD! haha

EXERCISE:
2 Laps of Running
1 Lap of Brisk Walking

MORNING WEIGHT: 
191.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
wasn't able to weigh...

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment