Sunday, March 28, 2010

DAY 76: LET IT SNOW, LET IT FLOW, IN ESTABLISHMENT

RANDOM: from my friend Cannu who twitpic'd me this picture... haha!


*Shet high school. Seems so long ago. And what is up with the CAT hair? My hairline revealed. Time for Vicky Belo!

Last Friday, I was privileged enough to catch PAGCOR's current show, Flow, where my friends Carla and OJ are currently performing. I was just supposed to spend my Friday night going to the gym and jogging in preparation for the beach but thankfully Carla called when I was at work - and the rest, they say, was history. I really enjoyed the show. Just like Wanders, it combines stunts, with song and dance, and you're just thoroughly entertained all throughout. It also chronicles the journey of dance across several genres. My favorite has got to be the tango which was mashed with that best friend dude from the Greenwich commercial singing Huling El Bimbo. Sobrang astig. If not for those annoying kids who kept running around, my viewing experience would have been perfect.

*I met Cara and AJ at PAGCOR and we had the worst pina colada before watching the show. Juice kung juice. Ang mahal pa. Pucha. Can't believe that shit was more expensive than the Chocnut Martini in Establishment which, may I just say, is perfection!


After the show, we went backstage to congratulate Carla who did a wicked Tina Turner impersonation, and OJ who was singing and dancing on-stage ala Fred Astaire. Grabe! Pamatay yung legs nila pareho. Carla's husband Godfrey who is the chef at Establishment decided to treat us after to a sinfully delicious dinner at where else? Establishment! And I totally broke 2000 and Thin. But it's totally worth it!


WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 cup of white rice
Porkchop
Minute Maid


Merienda:
1 Bottle of Soymilk

Pre-Dinner:
1 PInacolada

Dinner at ESTABLISHMENT:
Buckwheat Noodles w/ Chorizo aka Pancit (haha!)
Pasta w/ Sea Urchin
White Sauce Pasta w/ Anchovies
Croquettes
Chicken Wings
2 Chocnut Martinis

*This was to die for. It's served with a piece of chocnut that you have to alternate with a sip of the drink. It enhances the flavor and makes your pallet just swim in alcoholic orgasm.

*White Sauce Pasta w/ Anchovies and Buckwheat Noodles with Chorizo. Pucha ang sarap!

*There's the Croquette on the left, and above the buckwheat noodle is the chicken wing. Shet!

*The Chicken wings up-close. You dip it in the sauce for a good 5 seconds to suck in all that fla-vor!

*The white sauce pasta with anchovies up-close. Above is the croquette. Perfection.

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 *I took this picture while crouching underneath my table at work. Indeed. Today was our earthquake drill and ironically, it happened a day after the actual tremor that rocked Manila last Thursday.

*Walking out of the office in orderly fashion.


*Dazed and Confused. Tonio, Pat, and Amador

*Award-winning performance by Derrick as the injured guy being wheeled out of the building. Haha!

*At the yucky bar in PAGCOR that serves the yucky Pinacolada, and the yucky Red Wine that I totally ditched.
*The amazing acrobats of Flow.

*Reunited! It's Collins and Angel! Good job OJ! 

*No one else can compare to the incomparable Carla Guevara-Laforteza! Naks!

*Fifikinz the Golden Boy follows to Establishment... in slippers. Haha! 

*Group Shot!

EXERCISE:
3 Laps Jogging in the Polo Field

MORNING WEIGHT:
190 pounds

EVENING WEIGHT:
193 pounds

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment