Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DAY 78: TACO BITS, CHAKA BITS, TALI BITS

DAY 1 of the Tali Experience

Well technically, we left at night. But Day 1 in Tali was super fun. Started the day by playing tennis at the Polo Courts and for the first time in a years, I played singles. Yup! Singles. That's when you don't have a partner and you have to do so much more running. In fairness to me, I was in the zone and hitting my stride... until Bourg came and I got all conscious. Haha. But after awhile, I warmed up to the idea of being watched and I started returning the shots back to the trainer and scoring some points. Ultimately, I lost but I felt so accomplished that I was able to play a singles game...

EXERCISE:
1 hour and 30 Minutes of Tennis

Score:

6-3
6-3... in favor of the trainer.

Shortly after, Bourg and I chilled at the Cogons before she accompanied me to Rockwell to do some last minute shopping for the beach. I ended up shopping up a storm in Zara and I just wanna say that it felt so damn good to be able to fit in their clothes. Wait for it... I am no officially a size 34 and no longer a size 38. Homaygad. that's 4 inches off my waist. Good job and props to 2000 and Thin.


*Bourg by the hummer at Rockwell.

Afterwards, I met with the RENT family in my house and we all together rode to Tali in mine and Mark's car. Awesome. The first night was debauchery to the fullest. Drunken games and well... a lot of people got drunk. Including me. Haha. But of course... what happens in Tali, stays in Tali.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none

Lunch:
1 Watermelon Shake
1/2 Mango Shake

*Fruit shakes are the perfect arsenal against hot weather

Dinner:
2 slices of the American Idol pizza from Greenwich
Small Order of Chicken Carbonara Pasta
Small Order of Hotshots from KFC
Chicharon


*I am the perfect target market for commercials. I always fall for them. Nag-level up ka na

Alcohol:
6-7 cans of Red Horse (I don't remember)
4 shots of coffee patron
2-3 experimental shots (red horse and The Bar)
The Bar

*Obviously I got drunk

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
*Hum hum hum-may-gad.

*Robbiekinz, Aling Carmen and Aj... posing by the Sari-Sari Store. haha. We were well-stocked for 2 days and 2 nights.

*Pusoy Dos King... Mr. Producer.

*Pusoy Dos over Patron. haha.

*Cara and Cheng

*Mark T, Aj, and Makisig

NO WEIGHT UPDATES. IT'S VACATION TIME!
haha. consuelo de bobo.

-2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment