Saturday, February 13, 2010

DAY 34: We are Golden

I love that song of Mika's. Try to download it. It's a perfect reprise to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes "Home" - which of course I discovered through Gossip Girl. Both very trippy folk and just feel-good anthems when you're feeling down in the dumps.

There's another reason for the song choice. I just finished a whole day shoot and I am currently golden after roasting under the sun the whole day. We started really early and was under the sun a lot - which explains my sunburn on my face. On any given occasion, I'd love to have sunburnt cheeks. But sad to say, it's not the best thing to have when you're down with a fever. Uh huh, I said. I'm sick... again. It must be the late night jogging, the diet, and I think there's a flu going around. Ayen and Ms. Marie have it too.

And our hair and make up dude Archie just texted me that he was feeling a little under the weather too after the shoot. Ayayay! Fern-C na toh! Loads of it...

*That's Phillip on the left who just flew in from Bangkok. And of course Marc! *Flashback to Jaime and Bym's party... Oh ya, you're Marc Nash from Reco! Haha!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement over something mom gave me and Ate yesterday while we were cooking dinner for her... Siyempre siya pa yung nagbigay ng regalo sa amin eh noh? And of course, she saved the day and helped transform my trainwreck pasta to something really delicious.

*There's something enchanting about the packaging of this gadget. It's like a transition from the classic to the modern age. Wait for it...

*THe Amazon Kindle! Oh wow! I never really thought of buying one before when Cam brought it up in Commune with the rest of the guys, but now that it's here, oh wow. I can't wait to download audio books and my favorite books like The Catcher in the Rye (RIP J.D. Salinger) and The Giver by Louis Lowry. Ateneo High School anyone? haha.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
none
*though I woke up early... I was rushing a lot of things before my early calltime for the shoot. hello 830!

Lunch:
- 1 cup of red rice
- Porkchop Strips
- 1 pc. sweet and sour squid
- Some of the daing na bangus

*After the layouts we shot at Esplanade, I headed back to the office while the team headed to Gilligan's Island in Mall of Asia. I had to fix some stuff and I think this is how I got sick. Saw Ayen who was down with trangkaso yesterday come to work and we were talking for a bit. I must've gotten hawa from her then. Crap :S This is me eating my baon on the way from One Esplanade to the Head Office, and then to Gilligan's to join the team.

Merienda:
- 1 Bottle of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
*This was around the time I was feeling really sick. Ugh.

Dinner:
- 1 Bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 Glasses of Water
*Not appetizing at all. Sana naglugaw nalang ako... I'm never buying this again.

NAUGHTIES:



EXERCISE:
None coz I'm sick... again. Wasn't I just sick like last month?

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
My favorite Mikey and Geo with Joan - who aside from being a top supermodel, is like one of the coolest and most down-to-earth photographers.

Archie at work with Marc. As most of you have already probably realized, the second part of the shoot happened at my house. Haha! Who would've thought that you could do a shoot here? And we used mostly the gritty and shady areas of the house for that whole street feel.

Can you guess whose clothes are hanging by Archie? Haha!


*Something I've never done before... Had this crazy idea of sticking clothes to the wall instead of the usual product shots then overlay it with photoshop... the layout actually looks good.

*Go for it
*We are liking this shoot very very very very much...

MORNING WEIGHT:
207.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
207.5 pounds


*pwede na rin... 2000 and Thin!


p.s. Happy Birthday to my favorite Mememoy who is celebrating his birthday Snowmageddon style! Haha! 









No comments:

Post a Comment