Saturday, February 27, 2010

DAY 48: You'll See Boy

I was too exhausted and tipsy last night to write a blog entry. Dinner was composed of nothing but alcohol, alcohol, and more alcohol - ergo, I was doubly red on top of having a sunburnt face from the beach. Haha. Watching the RENT dvd I bought right now. It's the one of the last show of RENT on Broadway. Talk about addict. haha. I think I'm gonna be really sad when this ends.

WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
(none)

Lunch: (BULALO REPUBLIC)
- 1 Buko Juice in Shell
- 2 Cups of White Rice
- 1 Skillet of Fish Tofu w/ Mushroom
- 2 Slivers of Crispy Pata


*This fish tofu from Bulalo Republic was extra good. Actually, everything was really good.

Merienda:
Bottled Water

Dinner:
- Apple Vodka w/ Sprite
- 2 glasses of Malibu

EXERCISE:
30 Minutes of Treadmill

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
 *Guess who watched RENT? Rene and Rychus, my classmates from High School :)






MORNING WEIGHT:
198.5 pounds


EVENING WEIGHT:
201 pounds


-2000 And Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment