Saturday, February 13, 2010

DAY 35: S-A-D

So many sad things happened today:

  1. I couldn't go to work because I'm still recovering from my fever from last night. I think it's due to stress, fatigue, and low immune system from all my dieting because I woke up today with no fever at all... I was 38 yesterday, today I was 36... but still feeling weak and like it could come back anytime. So I stayed home for the most part.
  2. I had fever and therefore was not able to have a last hurrah with the gang last night. We've been planning it for so long and plans just didn't push through.  
  3. Mara and Nicole left for Australia. Nic will be back in a week but Mara won't for another three months. And kanina felt like that last scene from Titanic - when the violins were playing right before the ship was about to sink. Three months may not seem like a long time. But it is when you guys are practically together everyday. And they're like my family already - especially with my own gone all the time.
  4. Mara's been my buddy for the past three months. I will definitely miss her! Remember... "write, breathe and live... that is the task of every writer..."
  5. I stayed home the entire day, except to say goodbye to the Bon Voyagers... and therefore had a very unproductive and lethargic day. At least I got to catch up on my series... but ya, those just make me more introverted and unproductive than I already am. I should be reading books and writing my column - which I haven't done in months.
  6. We are also at the onset of Valentine's Day. And it's such a slap in the face to people who are without a "love" or a "date." Single Awareness Day. Sad Awareness Day. Suicide Alarm Day. *Knock on wood. Thankfully, Manay Ajja and I will be each other's Valentine's date tomorrow while our mothers are off to Pangasinan working their damned hardest. I tell you... I wouldn't know what to do if my cousins weren't there. I pity the people who don't have a tight group of cousins who've got so much history together. I practically grew up with them. They're like my brothers and sisters already. They're crazy yet always willing to listen, they're so much fun to be with, they give intentional or unintentional comfort, they leave a smile on your face, they eat with you, or indulge you while you eat, they can be so far away and yet still be the same ol' person (for the most part), and most of all, they will always have your back. Cross one, you cross us all. My cousins are all of the above.
  7. Dreading tomorrow but at least I have Manay Ajja. Just get stupid Feb. 14 over and done with. It's just some stupid ass day. sheesh. 
WHAT I ATE TODAY:
Breakfast:
- 1 cup of sininangag rice
- 3 pcs. hotdog


Lunch: (Pastelleria Take-out)
- 3/4 serving of Eggplant Parmesan
- 2 Focaccia Triangles
- Salad w/ Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Glass of DOLE Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice


Dinner:
- 1 Bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup 
- 1 Glass of Orange Juice


EXERCISE: NONE

MORNING WEIGHT:
207.5 pounds

EVENING WEIGHT:
206.5 pounds

- 2000 and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment